10 YEARS OF RESULTS
In 2011, leaders from government, business, universities and more came together to try a different economic approach for the State of Arizona. It would be led by a new model: a public-private agency, overseen by the best of the best in the private sector. A clear, forward-thinking mission. Unimpeded by mandates, but equipped with resources to attract, expand and create new businesses and job opportunities. It had never been tried in Arizona before, and now, ten years later, the Arizona Commerce Authority has become the leading economic development agency in the state.
Accelr8 Technologies Corporation
AeroGuard Flight Training Center
Apex Tactical Specialties, Inc.
Carlisle Companies, Inc.
Comsovereign Holding Corp.
Deliver-EZ, LLC. (HQ)
Distant Focus Corporation
Don Zavis & Associates
FabricTech 2000, LLC
Flex Technology Group
Isagenix International LLC
Knight Transportation, Inc
Mister Car Wash
Modular Mining Systems
Mt Baker Vapor LLC
Myndshft Technologies, Inc.
Nikola Motor Company
On Q Financial
Orbital ATK, Inc.
Paladin Data Corporation
Paragon Space Development Corp
Preferred Home Health Care
RJR Technologies, Inc.
Silao Foods Tortilleria
Solar Junction Corp.
Solera Health, Inc.
SW Bakery Operations Group
Titan LED, Inc.
Total Airport Services
Triax Industries, LLC
Universal Electronics, Inc.
URSA Information Systems, Inc.
The ACA met and exceeded its projected goals for fiscal years 2013 through 2020.
- JANUARY 4, 2010Members are appointed to Governor’s Commerce Advisory Council
- FEBRUARY 17, 2011Governor Brewer signs HB 2001, establishing the Arizona Commerce Authority
- July 1, 2011The Arizona Commerce Authority's Board of Directors is established and the organization officially launches
- OCTOBER 14, 2014First Arizona-Mexico Trade and Investment Office opens in Mexico City
- JANUARY 5, 2015Governor Doug Ducey is sworn into office
- DECEMBER 15, 2015ACA launches the Center for Entrepreneurship and Leadership Development
- August 6, 2016The Arizona Office of Economic Development is officially housed under the Arizona Commerce Authority.
- December 8, 2016The Arizona Commerce Authority, Arizona Office of Tourism and Arizona-Mexico Commission officially co-locate under one roof as part of Governor Ducey’s strategy to streamline the state’s marketing efforts
- JULY 18, 2018ACA launches the Arizona Assets Map
- OCTOBER 11, 2018Governor Ducey creates the Institute of Automated Mobility
- NOVEMBER 7, 2019The Arizona-Israel Trade and Investment Office opens in Tel Aviv
- JANUARY 24, 2020The Arizona-Mexico Trade and Investment offices open in Chihuahua and Guanajuato
- MAY 15, 2020ACA launches the Return Stronger Upskilling website to return Arizonans to the workforce